Saturday 2 March 2013

Getting prepared - 6 Days to go

Getting prepared!


Time fly and some time it does very fast, we are done past with 3 months of pre-work for our project and its time to pack the bags. Having spent last two weekends listing and shopping the stuff that I would need for my travel to Turkey, I am almost set for my assignment.

We all will assemble at Istanbul on 08-Mar-13 and travel to Izmir on 10-Mar-13, which is a hour long domestic flight from Istanbul. We have been instructed to pack light so our bags fit to maximum limit of 20kg on domestic flight.

A Survival Challenge !

When it’s about food, turkey is a paradise for meat lovers. Vegetarian like me, may have hard time there, especially in Izmir that did not have any Indian restaurant or only vegetarian restaurants (unfortunately google can't find!). A ray of hope, our host told me of some options, I am going to update this blog for Turkey vegetarian foods as I explore the options and places for vegan in Izmir.

#ibmcsc Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment